| Explode! Curiosity for Taste! The Four Heavenly Kings' Combination Technique!!
||Sakuretsu! Ajihe no Kōkishin! Shitennou no Gattai Waza!!
||炸裂! 味への好奇心! 四天主合 体枝!!
||September 15, 2013
|Animation Work by
|Key Animation by
||Go Shock My Way!!
||Four Beast Arc
|Episode TV Rating
| Episode Guide
| Episode 120
|| Episode 122
"Explode! Curiosity for Taste! The Four Heavenly Kings' Combination Technique!!"is the 121st episode of the Toriko Anime Series.
The Four Kings hover on the verge of death until they recall a powerful technique from their training days – turning appetite into punching power!
Anime and Manga Differences
- Zebra spits slobber instead of blood due to the Green Rain's effects.
- Toriko does not spit blood after being saved by Zebra's Jet Voice.
- When the Heavenly Kings stand up, the Four Beast has its arms risen instead of having them down.
- When Kiss drills through Four Beast's chest, the injury doesn't leave a visible piercing.
- Mansam is the one who explains the Four Beast's glimpse of its ancient memories of Gourmet World, instead of the narrator.
- The Four Beast does not bind the Heavenly Kings' pets at the same time.
- Kiss doesn't get pierced by the Four Beast's branch of tongues.
- Additional scenes added:
- The Four Heavenly Kings avoiding the Four Beast's attacks prior to their pets' arrival.
- Teppei tailing Joa.
- Four Heavenly Kings' Appetite Energies not being synchronized and failing.