|Explode! Curiosity for Taste! The Four Heavenly Kings' Combination Technique!!|
|Romaji||Sakuretsu! Ajihe no Kōkishin! Shitennou no Gattai Waza!!|
|Kanji||炸裂! 味への好奇心! 四天主合 体枝!!|
|Air date||September 15, 2013|
|Written by||Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro|
|Animation Work by||Toei Animation|
|Script/Screenplay by||Takahashi Youichi|
|Direction by||Shimizu Junji|
|Key Animation by||Enomoto Katsunori|
|Art by||Kon'no Shin'ichi|
|Opening Theme||Go Shock My Way!!|
|Story Arc||Four Beast Arc|
|Episode TV Rating||5.4|
|Episode 120||Episode 122|
"Explode! Curiosity for Taste! The Four Heavenly Kings' Combination Technique!!"is the 121st episode of the Toriko Anime Series.
The Four Kings hover on the verge of death until they recall a powerful technique from their training days – turning appetite into punching power!
- Damala Sky XIII
- Ichiryuu (flashback)
- Four Beast
- Battle Wolf (flashback)
- Emperor Crow (flashback)
- Mother Snake (flashback)
Anime and Manga Differences
- Zebra spits slobber instead of blood due to the Green Rain's effects.
- Toriko does not spit blood after being saved by Zebra's Jet Voice.
- When the Heavenly Kings stand up, the Four Beast has its arms risen instead of having them down.
- When Kiss drills through Four Beast's chest, the injury doesn't leave a visible piercing.
- Mansam is the one who explains the Four Beast's glimpse of its ancient memories of Gourmet World, instead of the narrator.
- The Four Beast does not bind the Heavenly Kings' pets at the same time.
- Kiss doesn't get pierced by the Four Beast's branch of tongues.
- Additional scenes added:
- The Four Heavenly Kings avoiding the Four Beast's attacks prior to their pets' arrival.
- Teppei tailing Joa.
- Four Heavenly Kings' Appetite Energies not being synchronized and failing.
|Four Beast Arc|
| ← Bubble Fruit|
← Golden Wheat Arc (filler)
|Cooking Festival Arc →|