The Eight Gourmet Laws are a strict set of laws enforced by the IGO to ensure that misuse of ingredients is not perpetrated. The laws mainly apply to the use of ingredients in illegal matters, such as the theft of food, the distribution of narcotic ingredients, over hunting wildlife, the use of body enhancing supplements, the use of highly risky and forbidden techniques or possession of highly dangerous ingredients without proper authorization. To break these laws results in being sent to one of the Three Great Gourmet Prisons. These laws are enforced by the Gourmet Police.
While the laws haven't been properly described in full detail, many of the subjects which they cover are mentioned below.
- It is said that the use of Battle Fragrance on a human is prohibited (due to possible damage to the body and soul).
- The use of Devil Durian Fruit is restricted.
- The selling of Obsauruses as beasts of burden is prohibited.
- The use of Seed of Fertility is restricted (probably because it contains an amount of poison in it).
- The use of Meteor Garlic (or Doping Garlic) is restricted (probably because of potential misuse as an enhancing supplement).
- The use of Revitalizing Kitchen Knives is restricted due to potential misuse.
|Board of Committee||Mansam (President) • Rin (Gourmet Research Chief) • Ray (Defense Bureau Director) • Johannes (Food Development Department Chief)|
|Gourmet Seven||Patch • Apalon • Kitt • Painomi|
|Employees & Others||Elboh • Giraffebirds • Hana • Komatsu • Komorou • Marilyn • Macher • Morton • Rikky • Smith • Toru|
|Former Members||Ichiryu (President, deceased) • Shigematsu (Vice President, defected) • Uumen Umeda (Director, defected) • Wyne (Director, deceased) • Glass (Director, deceased) • Bull (Director, deceased) • Naroid (Director, deceased) • Thor (Police Captain, deceased) • Nomarch (G7, defected) • Toppo (G7, defected) • Ahmon (G7, defected)|
|Biotopes||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 0 (unofficial)|
|Other Facilities||IGO Headquarters • IGO Bureau of Defense Management • 18th Barrier • Three Great Gourmet Prisons • Surprise Island • Gourmet Coliseum • Gourmet Research Laboratory|
|Related Articles||Gourmet Summit • Gourmet Tax • Eight Gourmet Laws • IGO Chef Ranking • Gourmet Police • Gourmet Security Guards|