Wikia

Toriko Wiki

Locations

Category page

2,634pages on
this wiki
Talk0

The world of Toriko is broken up into two categories: The Human World, taking up 30% of the world and is where most of the story takes place and where humans live, and the Gourmet World, which makes up the other 70% of the world and is extremely inhospitable to most humans. It is also implied that the planet Toriko takes place on is vastly larger than that of Earth, with continents twice the size of Eurasia making up less than 10% of the planet's surface area.

Pages in category "Locations"

The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 285 total.

(previous 200) (next 200)

0

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

A

B

C

D

D cont.

E

F

G

H

H cont.

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

(previous 200) (next 200)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki