Fandom

Toriko Wiki

Locations

Category page

2,865pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

The Earth is divided into two halves: The Human World, taking up 30% of the world and serving as the domain where humans reside, and the Gourmet World, which makes up the other 70% of the world and is extremely inhospitable to most humans. The planet Earth is incredibly large, with continents twice the size of Eurasia making up less than 10% of the planet's surface area.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki